BUFFALO GROVE PHYSICAL THERAPY & SPORTS REHABILITATION HAS NOW OFFICIALLY BEEN CLOSED.
ALL REQUESTS FOR COPIES OF MEDICAL RECORDS MUST BE ADDRESSED TO: CHICAGO RECORDS MANAGEMENT INCPORPORATED, 3815 CARNATION STREET, FRANKLIN PARK, IL. 60131-1219
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: (847) 687-0002 / FAX #: (847) 687-0065
WE THANK YOU FOR ENTRUSTING US WITH YOUR CARE, AND IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR AND PRIVILEGE TO SERVE YOU.
ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE BUFFALO GROVE PHYSICAL THERAPY & SPORTS REHABILITATION TEAM, I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND SUCCESS IN THE NEW YEAR AND FUTURE YEARS AHEAD. THANK YOU AND BE WELL.
Client-centered care for optimal prevention, recovery & performance.
Buffalo Grove Physical Therapy is an outpatient orthopaedic private practice conveniently located in the Cook-Lake County district, and proudly serving the Northshore community since 1982. We are committed to providing evidence-based, cost-effective, client-centered care.
Clinic director/owner Gopal T. Raghunath, PT MS, DPT, CSCS specializes in the evaluation and treatment of neuromusculoskeletal conditions of the spine and extremities. Dr. Raghunath is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) and offers personalized sports performance training and wellness programs.
We created Buffalo Grove Physical Therapy to:
- Provide patient/client centered clinical excellence to the North Shore community within a positive, supportive, team-oriented environment
- Promote and advocate self-empowerment to the individuals we serve via on-going education on health and wellness
- Develop, improve, and optimize physical therapy treatment methods and outcomes through an innovative, forward thinking/team approach fueled by lifelong learning and continuing education.
- To maintain the highest standard of practice through adherence to the Professional Code of Ethics.
- To provide life-long value to our patients/clients through on-going education and community service centered around establishing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Our Core Values
Buffalo Grove Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, P.C. endorses and upholds the core values of professionalism in physical therapy which include accountability, care/compression, excellence, integrity, perspective, teamwork, empowerment, service, professional duty, diversity, and social responsibility. BGPT will acknowledge the unique intrinsic value of each client/patient and employee in a manner that promotes and honors his/her individual God-given talents. BGPT will provide the highest quality service possible to its patients and participating medical providers, while upholding optimal standards of professional practice, to create lasting value to the community.
The personal attention and time that Gopal spends with me during treatments has made all the difference in my rehabilitation. I’ve come a long way since I started going to the clinic. BGPT has helped me return to an active lifestyle – I returned to the gym on a regular basis. I will recommend this location for anyone looking to recover from a surgery, or simply take themselves to the next level of physical fitness.Micheal L.